PARFAIT was founded in March 1981 in Serres, north Greece. The company engages in the manufacture, retail, and wholesale of traditional confections, gourmet delights, and chocolate products. Its production unit, in the city of Serres, is equipped with high technology machinery, and certified according to ISO 22000: 2018 and FSSC 22000. This plant produces exclusively the PARFAIT top quality products.
The retail operates through the traditional pastry unit at the company’s headquarters in Serres, as well as the two café patisseries in the cities of Thessaloniki and Serres that offer exclusively the entire PARFAIT product range. The wholesale section of the company cooperates with retail chain stores, HO.RE.CA., tourism, M.I.CE., and catering businesses all over Greece. Since 1991, PARFAIT has been distributing its products at the airports, the ports and the frontier stations as a recognized supplier of Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A..
The strict manufacturing requirements and the distinct identity of PARFAIT products have been acknowledged with six awards and two distinctions in one year: the first award for innovation in the International Detrop & Oenos Report 2017 in the category “Traditional Products”, four awards for quality in the Olymp Awards 2017 in the category “Quality Products”, two distinctions for the packaging of the TWEE and the first award in 2019 for the packaging of the ΚNACK in the Greek Graphic Design & Illustration Awards (EVGE) and in ERMIS AWARDS, the only prizes rewarding creativity in communication & advertising in Greece.
Fresh ideas, but also genuine classics, inspired and guided by the Greek tradition, compose and enrich the PARFAIT product range comprising nine outstanding series in newly designed packaging:
- RIDDLE. Milk chocolate coated snack bars with wafer and peanut butter or peanut butter and bitter chocolate. Two unexpected flavors with crispy wafer filled with rich creams of peanut butter and bitter chocolate!
- TWEE. Delicious and low-calorie chocolate coated bar-shaped creation with lovely butter cookies and a brilliant chewy filling of jellied and dried fruits pieces. A truly original idea in three unique flavors: white chocolate with blueberry, chocolate milk with strawberry and black chocolate with orange!
- KNACK. Crisp wafer balls rolled in dark chocolate or milk chocolate, and filled with velvet cream made of hazelnut praline cream.
- CHOCO DELIGHTS. Original Akanés Serron, an exclusive Greek delight, made with dairy butter and roasted coarsely chopped almonds, and dipped in premium dark or milk chocolate.
- EVARESTON exceptional. A treasured and exceptional gourmet delight collection of traditional Greek loukoumi with classic tastes and flavours: vanilla, mastic, rose, summer fruits, a combo.
- EVARESTON golden. A gourmet collection of traditional loukoumi with special flavours: sesame, almond, honey & walnuts, coconut, Akanés Serron.
- MYTHICAL COLLECTION. An extremely unique and special collection of traditional loukoumi with dried fruits: raisin, blueberry, orange, strawberry. Stimulating for the appetite, not too sweet for the palate, always chewy, comforting and fun. Lovely with coffee, or tea; ideal for buffet style reception and parties – consistent with everything that makes a good Greek delight stand among the rest!
- EVARESTON Greek cookies. Kourabie and Melomakarona of tradition, of special occasions, of everyday coffee, of Greece! Seductive Greek butter cookies with picked almonds, silky icing sugar and vanilla aroma. Their secret lies in simplicity and high quality dairy butter. Hence, they crumble and melt in the mouth.
- EVARESTON rolls. Handmade kataif and baklava with crispy golden brown dough sheet, luscious honey syrup, exquisite nuts, and superb aromas of cinnamon and clove.
The guaranteed quality of PARFAIT products brings new collaborations and enhances the company’s strategic aim to expand its presence in more sales outlets in Greece and abroad.
Contact today, with PARFAIT and find out how to sweeten your business, too!